Frequently asked questions
1. What to bring for my stay ?
Bedsheets and towels are included in the house rental
2. What time is check-in at the rental ?
Check-in from 03:00 PM until 07:00 PM. As soon as your reservation is done, don't hesitate to contact us to set up your most convenient arrival time (by phone or email).
3. What time is check-out at the rental ?
Check-out is 12:00 PM (Noon)
4. Should I purchase a grocery package for the rental ?
Depending on your arrival time, grocery stores may be closed. We provide essentials such as coffee, tea, milk and bread to get your started. In case you have any request, don't hesitate to contact us.
5. I want to shorten or extend my stay after my booking is made, is it possible ?
Don't hesitate to send us an email to check our availabilities. We will attempt to adapt your stay as you wish.
6. I would like to cancel my stay, is it possible ?
Yes, of course. Please find below the Abritel procedure
7. Can i bring my pet with me ?
Unfortunately pets are not allowed in the rental
8. Will the owner be a the rental house during check-in ?
Of course ! The owner will proceed with the key handover and will make sure everything is ready to go in the house.
9. Is there any deposit to provide on top of the rental payment ?
Yes. A deposit of 400 € will be automatically held by HomeAway Abritel while making the reservation.
The same deposit will be automatically returned to your credit card within 5 days following the end of your stay. In case of property damage, we may not return the full deposit.
10. In case of further questions, how can I get in touch with the owner ?